Jenni Clark, M.Ed,
is a Professional Development Specialist who has worked with people across many industries and through all age and skill levels to help them achieve a desired outcome through education, experience, and training.
A main focus is to help those with special needs be heard and included in the adult community, and helping the community to embrace and support each other in this mission. Peer mentoring is also very important, because when we help and teach others, we too learn and gain valuable experience. Creating a community support system will help our local economy and improve quality of life for all.
Who am I?
- Values education and learning
- Wants to hear everyone's voice
- Solves problems and helps people find answers
- Throws a great party (event management is my guilty pleasure?)
- Understands the value of promotion and support
- Gets to the other side and looks ahead to next year
- Establishes a strong foundation but allows space for creativity
- Helps find the good and be the good
- Is not afraid to try. And fail. And try again.
- Does not suffer as a victim, but helps others as a survivor.